Conserverie Chancerelle (hereinafter referred to as "Chancerelle", "we" or "us") has created this website to provide information to users for their personal use. You may not exploit all or part of the data displayed on this website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. This page sets out the legal terms applicable to any person visiting this website. Any person consulting this website is deemed to have unconditionally accepted and unconditionally agreed to apply the provisions set out in this document.
Liability - Warranty Exclusion
- We endeavour to ensure that all of the information provided on our website is true and accurate. However, although we have carefully selected the information to be posted on our website, it may nonetheless contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We may not be held contractually liable, in any circumstances whatsoever, for any inadvertent, occasional errors on our website. Likewise, the information published on this website may be amended and updated without notice.
- We may not be held liable for any material or non-material damage or loss, whether direct or indirect, regardless of the causes (including any damage or loss that may be caused by any virus or computer fraud) or consequences resulting from your consultation or use of this website or the information published on this website or any use of that information, or from any unavailability of this website, with the exception of any direct damage or loss arising from our gross negligence (faute lourde) or wilful misconduct (faute intentionnelle).
- Likewise, we may not be held liable for the content of any links posted on this website to supplement the information provided or for the content of any external websites containing links to this website, as we have no control whatsoever over those websites, which are completely independent. Any person using the website or the links must ensure that they are protected from any viruses that could be spread when visiting this website or the websites accessible from this website using links. We do not warrant that the server hosting the website will be free from viruses or that no technical problem will occur that could damage the components of your computer or the data stored in your computer. In any event, neither Chancerelle nor any one of our subcontractors may be held liable for any damage or loss that may be caused when you connect to the website.
- The entirety of this website, its layout and all components, including the logos, graphics, photographs, plans, videos and sound etc., posted on the website are protected under the French and international intellectual property legislation in force and are our exclusive property.
- No licence or any other right, other than the right to consult the "website" is granted to any person as an intellectual property right. The documents on the website may be reproduced for information purposes only and for a personal, private use only. It is expressly agreed that you are not authorised to reproduce those documents or use copies for any other purposes.
- Use of documents: any information, images, videos or advertising campaigns etc. are protected as stated above. They are protected by rights held by third parties (i.e. photographers, models, illustrators, directors etc.), that have been assigned following specific negotiations for each right. Accordingly, all reproduction, public performance and public communication rights, including for downloadable documents representing creations (posters, press, films etc.) are reserved within that specific framework.
No commercial exploitation is permitted and the clauses of this section - a) b) and c) - apply. If you fail to comply with those clauses or the prohibitions set out in those clauses, this will be treated as an infringement and you may be held civilly or criminally liable for that infringement.
Use of our Website
A recent browser will need to be used for a full browsing experience, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox 35+, Apple Safari + or Chrome 40+ (free software).
Some pages of the website contain:
- PDF documents
You will need to download Adobe Reader (free) to read those documents.
Publisher:Conserverie Chancerelle SAS.
29177 Douarnenez Cedex – France
SIREN: 444 484 992
SIRET: 444 484 992 00011
Capital social : 26 284 864 €
Head of Publication:
Website design and creation:AVANCI
12 Allée Colette Duval
Hosted by:Alter Way
1 rue royale, Bat D 227
les Bureaux de la colline
92210 St Cloud
Site Internet : www.alterway.fr