Aubergine boats of sardines
- 25 mn
- 1 hour
- 4 people
- 2 tins of skinless & boneless sardines in olive oil
- 2 aubergines
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 Mozarella balls
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garilic
- 2 shallots
- 200 g of bread crumbs
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 4 cl of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Halve the aubergines in length.
- Empty them and leave approx. 1 cm of flesh in the bottom.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Meanwhile, dice the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the shallots and the garlic.
- Cook them in a hot pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Then add the aubergine flesh and the tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and let simmer for 20 minutes over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, slice the mozzarella and slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Drain the sardines. Top the halved aubergines with vegetables.
- Alternate slices of mozzarella, slices of cherry tomatoes and sardines.
- Rinse and chop the parsley.
- Mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the aubergines.
- Bake for 40 minutes and serve hot.
Recipe by Pixel et Béchamel
You can replace aubergines with courgettes.