Buddha bowl with plain boneless sardines
- 10 mn
- 10 mn
- 4 people
- 100g basmati rice
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 bunch of radishes
- 100g of cherry tomatoes
- 100g of chickpeas
- 50g of roquette
- 50g of walnuts
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 can of Connétable plain boneless sardines
- Walnut oil
- Olive oil
- Wine vinegar
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- An easy but delicious recipe!
- 1. Cook the basmati rice 10 mins in a pan of boiling water. Once cooked, drain and rinse under cold water for a few minutes.
- 2. Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scrape out the flesh with a large spoon. Cut the two halves into large slices.
- 3. Cut the green tops off the radishes. Carefully wash the radishes and slice.
- 4. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- 5. Drain the chickpeas and rinse them in a sieve. Wash the coriander and the roquette. Drain the sardines and set aside.
- 6. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, walnut oil and vinegar. Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
- 7. In a bowl, set out in sections: the rice, the roquette, the avocado, the radishes, the tomatoes, the chickpeas, the nuts and the Connétable plain boneless sardines. Sprinkle over the coriander. Pour over a generous serving of vinaigrette.