Cheese-cake with basil and boneless sardines in oil and chillies
- 15 - 20 mn
- 35 mn
- 4 people
- 2 tins of boneless sardines in oil and chilli
- 200 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- 200 g savoury biscuits (salted shortbread)
- 120 g butter
- 1 bunch basil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blend the biscuits (salted shortbread), basil and melted butter in a food processor using the thick blade. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of a mould. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, combine the eggs, crème fraîche and Philadelphia cream cheese. Crush the sardines in a bowl, add them to the mixture and season to taste.
- Pour the mixture into the biscuit crust and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a salad.