Fajitas with sardines and aubergine caviar
- 20 mn
- 40 mn
- 4 people
- 2 tins of skinless & boneless sardines in olive oil
- 8 tortillas
- 2 aubergines
- 2 avocados
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 limes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- a few sprigs of coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tsp hot or mild chili pepper
- 1 handful of rocket salad
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice the red onion.
- Cut the aubergines in half. Score them, sprinkle with chili pepper, paprika, add the onion, a drizzle of olive oil, and bake for 40 min.
- Seed and cut the red pepper into strips.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed and cut the flesh into strips.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Once the aubergine and onion are cooked, spoon out the flesh and mix it. Add Salt and pepper.
- Spread the aubergine caviar onto the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the vegetables and the previously drained sardines.
- Top with rocket salad, coriander and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Roll or fold in half and enjoy immediately.
Thinly sliced, fajitas can be served as an appetizer.
Recipe by Pixel et Béchamel