Lebanese tabbouleh with Connétable boneless sardines in extra virgin olive oil
- 15 mn
- 10 mn
- 4 personnes
- 2 cans of Boneless sardines in extra virgin olive oil
- 100g bulgur
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 2 spring onions
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- 2 pitta breads
- 1. Cook the bulgur for 10 minutes in boiling water, until it is nice and tender.
- 2. In the meantime, wash the vegetables and herbs. Chop the parsley and mint. Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice the flesh. Chop the spring onions. Drain the bulgur.
- 3. In a salad bowl, mix the parsley, mint, diced tomato, spring onions and bulgur.
- 4. Squeeze the lemon, add the olive oil to the juice, season and whisk briskly with a fork. Add this vinaigrette to the tabbouleh.
- 5. Warm the pitta breads 20 seconds in a microwave at 800W. Cut the bread into thick “soldiers” and place a Connétable boneless sardine in extra virgin olive oil, cut into pieces, on each piece of bread.