- 15 mn
- 4 people
- 4 tins of skinless & boneless sardines in olive oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- a few chives
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and finely mince the garlic.
2. Peel and de-seed the cucumber, then cut into small cubes.
3. Rinse and mince the chives.
4. Juice the lemon.
5. Place the sardines in a mixing bowl and crush them with a fork.
6. Add the yoghurt, soft cheese, garlic, cucumber and chives, then the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve cold.
The characteristic flavour rofiles of toasted sourdough or rye bread is are well suited to this tzatziki.